Group plan offerings
Our Employee Benefits program was created to meet the needs of our members. We understand our members and we’re here to work with you to design your plan to fit your changing needs.
Employee Benefits plans can support employee health, recruitment and retention strategies, and address absenteeism, presenteeism, and rising costs. Whether you’re looking for basic solutions or a comprehensive, long-term plan—we’re ready to partner with you to meet the complexities of managing employee wellness.
We have solutions for you. clientdevelopment [at] abmunis.ca (subject: Web%20inquiry%3A%20Employee%20benefits) (Talk to us today).
Our offerings include:
- Basic group life
- Dependent life
- Optional employee and spousal life insurance
- We offer many levels of accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and coverage is based on the plan design chosen by each organization.
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Prescription drug coverage
- Emergency out of country medical coverage
- Other items such areas as semi-private hospital, ambulance, and paramedical practitioners
- Vision coverage can include conventional lenses and frames, prescription safety glasses, laser eye surgery, and more
- Basic preventative dentistry
- Major restorative services
- Group critical illness
- Optional voluntary critical illness
- 24/7 support offered in person, over the phone, and online
- Employers that participate in the EFAP program qualify for a 5% reduction in Long-term Disability rates
- Group Accident Insurance including Volunteer Firefighter Insurance Services, for elected officials, board members, employees, outside employees, volunteer fire personnel, volunteer ambulance personnel, full-time fire personnel and municipal volunteers.