APEX Supplementary Pension Plan
Designed to complement LAPP, APEX is our defined benefit plan that can be a powerful attraction and retention tool for your employees. APEX supplements the LAPP benefit to the maximum allowable under the Canada Revenue Agency.
Facts about APEX:
- APEX is a defined benefit plan.
- Individuals must participate in LAPP to be eligible to participate in APEX.
- Contributions are shared between employers and employees.
- Contributions are tax-deductible.
- The employer determines which employee classifications are eligible to participate for their organization.
To learn more, download our APEX at a glance.
- APEX Member Handbook - view online
- APEX Member Handbook - print friendly version
- 2022 APEX Update
- Q & A APEX Update
- 2022 Funding Change Notification
- APEX Member Information Update Form
- APEX Beneficiary-Pension Partner Update Form
The online APEX pension estimator is currently being rebuilt for better technical functionality. In the meantime, if you would like to request an estimate package from Retirement Services, please retirement [at] abmunis.ca (email ) or call 780.433.4431.