Early-bird registration for 2022 Convention closes soon
Time is running out for members to take advantage of our early-bird registration. Register before midnight on August 10 for this year’s Convention & Trade Show and you will save a whopping $150 per person.
This year’s marquee event is quickly shaping up to be a memorable one. Here’s a snapshot of some of the informative and interesting things we’re planning for Alberta Municipalities’ 2022 Convention:
- 15 education sessions (something for almost everyone)
- Two (2) Ministers’ Dialogue sessions (including Q&A)
- Election of new Directors and Vice-Presidents
- Speech from Premier Jason Kenney (just prior to the election of a new UCP leader)
- Speech from Rachel Notley, Leader of the Official Opposition
- Comedian Brent Butt of Corner Gas fame
A special resolution on the changing of our legal name to the Association of Alberta Municipalities is also planned. While our legal name only pertains to legal documents, we want to change it to create better alignment with our brand. Ultimately, we want to make our name more relevant and meaningful to you – our members.
Next week’s issue of The Weekly will provide a link to the full Convention & Trade Show schedule.