2022 member surveys results
Each year, we conduct member surveys on various topics to gather meaningful information that allows us to provide better services, measure member satisfaction, and develop a better understanding of our member needs.
Thank-you to all those who completed our 2022 annual surveys.
Here is a quick run-down of the percentages of respondents who were either satisfied or very satisfied with our programs and services:
- 90% Policy and Advocacy Efforts
- 96% Employee Benefits Program
- 97% Insurance & Risk Services
- 98% Energy Services
- 98% Pension Plan (APEX, ACPP, MuniSERP) and Savings Programs (Group RRSP and TFSA)
- 100% Clean Energy Improvement Program (CEIP)
- 95% Municipal Climate Change Action Centre (MCCAC).
Alberta Municipalities’ board of directors and senior leaders are very pleased with the results, as they indicate that the association is meeting your business needs and advocating effectively on your behalf.
Based on your feedback, we know that you want us to continue:
- Advocating about policing and justice-related issues
- Focusing on Provincial Government engagement
- Increasing awareness and communication on advocacy efforts and resolutions
- Optimizing our services by streamlining processes when it comes to our lines of business
- Increasing awareness of our products and services.