Share feedback on Future of Intermunicipal Collaboration by July 14
Participants in Summer Municipal Leaders’ Caucus (MLC) sessions, which got underway this week, are discussing Draft Recommendations on the Future of Intermunicipal Collaboration.
If you have not already signed up, you still have time to register for MLC sessions in Wembley (June 20), St. Paul (June 21) and Spruce Grove (in-person and virtual event; June 22).
The following questions will guide discussion during the MLC sessions:
- What are your thoughts on the draft recommendations?
- Do they make sense?
- Are any clarifications needed?
- Are there portions of the draft report that need further discussion? If so, what are they, and what information is needed?
- Do you have concerns about any of the recommendations being included in the report?
- Are any major topics missing in the recommendations? If so, what are they and why are they important?
If you wish to share your feedback but cannot attend a MLC session, send us an advocacy [at] abmunis.ca (email) by July 14 with Future of Intermunicipal Collaboration in the subject line.
Alberta Municipalities will revise the recommendations report based on your feedback and release an updated version in early September. The updated recommendations report will form the foundation for engagement with Municipal Affairs and RMA and other partners involved in enhancing intermunicipal collaboration efforts.