Monthly health & wellness webinars for your employees
Alberta Municipalities Employees Benefits is pleased to present a series of monthly 30-minute webinars in partnership with Sun Life. Each webinar will address a specific topic of interest to plan administrators. Our first webinar will run Wednesday, March 2, at 1 p.m. All sessions are scheduled for the first Wednesday of each month, from 1 to 1:30 p.m. Mountain Time.
Building health and wellness programs to support your employees in the workplace is an important step in improving the health, well-being, and productivity of your employees. It can also help reduce absenteeism and presenteeism.
Did you know?
Did you know that mental health is the leading driver of disability claims? Did you know that musculoskeletal disorders account for 20% of disability claims? Did you know that back pain is the leading cause of musculoskeletal (MSK)-related disability claims – accounting for 30% of all MSK-related long-term disability (LTD) claims.
That’s why It’s so important to have a clear and strong wellness strategy in place. This is why we are inviting you to join our series of Wellness Strategy Webinars throughout the year!
What will you learn?
Join us the first Wednesday of every month, in partnership with Sun Life, to:
• Learn how to develop a sustainable health and wellness strategy in your workplace.
• Discover the five stages of building a workplace mental health and musculoskeletal health strategy.
• Get great examples, valuable tips and demonstrations to help build your own plan to support your employee’s wellness.
• Find great resources to educate your employees and promote healthy behaviours within your workplace.
How does it work?
• Pick the webinar sessions that are most relevant to your needs.
• All sessions will also be recorded and posted to the Alberta Municipalities website.
There’s no need to register! Click here to access all webinars in the series. Use 999569 as the passcode to join a live session.