EPR Virtual Town Hall on Mar. 18
Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP) has scheduled a series of virtual town hall information sessions on Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) starting on Friday, March 18, 2022, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. During Friday’s session, AEP will provide a short report on EPR progress to date, outlining the intent of virtual town halls and identifying the upcoming town hall topics that the ministry will be discussing.
The first virtual town hall will:
- Provide a high-level overview of the town hall objectives, plan, and proposed topics to be covered.
- Set the stage for subsequent sessions
- Provide the process for attending town halls
- Provide an update on EPR
- Conduct a ‘Question and Answer’ session
Please click the link below to join the webinar on Friday:
- Webinar ID: 920 1634 2762
Alberta Municipalities is working with AEP to develop an EPR framework for Alberta. For more information about EPR, visit the Waste Management Hub - EPR.
If you have any questions and comments about EPR, please send the Advocacy team an advocacy [at] abmunis.ca (email).