Ready to post an opportunity?submit a job post
Job Type Other
Organization Town Of Redcliff
- A bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5-7 years progressive management experience in an operational capacity.
- A combination of education may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated aptitude, interest and experience to positively lead, motivate, develop and mentor staff.
- Demonstrated success managing and resolving conflict.
- Organizational habits to understand, realistically plan for, and meet deadlines, while adapting to changing demands and priorities.
- Strong computer skills utilizing word processing, spreadsheets and database software.
Relationships and Contacts:
Supervisor: Municipal Manager
Subordinate: Municipal works, Parks and Facilities, Landfill, and Water Treatment Plant staff.
- Leads the Town of Redcliff culture by modelling the values of open, honest conversations, developmental orientations, discernment, collaboration and appreciation.
- Prioritizes team development through mentoring staff and monitoring performance levels.
- Addressed performances issues head on and in a supportive and developmental way.
- Develops and leverages the competencies of other to achieve organization success and delivers results in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Engages employees, the public, and other stakeholders on issues that impact the town of Redcliff and its constituents.
Standard of Performance
- Maintains confidentiality and gains and maintains the trust of Council and staff.
- Demonstrates an ongoing willingness to learn, adapt and grow.
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Is able to take initiative to identify and resolve problems.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy in the work performed.
- Had demonstrated pride in the work they do.
- Is able to work collaboratively with and communicated effectively and positively with other team members, departments, and external municipal and provincial government personnel.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to interpret and apply relevant municipal/provincial legislation and bylaws/policies/procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism by following proper code of ethics, work habits, dress standards, language usage, office policies and protocols, and is courteous to all.
- Shows flexibility to alternate between different types of work and responsibilities.
- Is able to manage time effectively, to juggle multiple deadlines and tasks, and to work within tight timeframes.
- Shows good verbal and written communication skills.
- Works independently and unsupervised, shows self-motivation, and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making abilities.
- Is able to make sound decisions by using rational and logical judgement that reflects an understanding of the consequences of decisions.
- Has demonstrated skill in the use of business software including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Takes the initiative in pursuing education relative to the changing needs of the position.
Join our team!
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary range: $112.344.00-$137.114.00 Per year
- Attractive Benefits plan.
How to Apply: