Board Nomination Package
Alberta Municipalities is seeking nominations of qualified candidates to serve on its Board of Directors. The following positions are scheduled for election in 2022:
- Director, Cities up to 500,000 – two-year term
- Director, Towns West – two-year term
- Director, Towns South – two-year term
- Director, Villages East – two-year term
- Director, Villages West – two-year term
- Vice-President and Director, Cities up to 500,000 – one-year term
- Vice-President, Towns – one-year term
- Vice-President, Villages and Summer Villages – one year term
Elections will take place on Friday, September 23, 2022, during the Convention.
The deadline for ALL nominations for the 2022 Board elections is 11:59 p.m., Thursday, September 15, 2022. Alberta Municipalities encourages Elected Officials and Chief Administrative Officers to ensure that all council members are aware of the 2022 nomination deadline.
Information and Nomination Package
The candidate information and nomination package provides guidelines for determining an individual’s candidacy, as well as the relevant nomination forms and submission instructions.
Please direct any questions about the elections to returningofficer [at] abmunis.ca (Courtney Burton), Returning Officer.